Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The LZR Project...Back From The Dead

Rough design of the LZR Project logo
Many months, and maybe some years ago, I spread word about a series I was working on called The LZR Project - a fictional mini-series set in my Expired Reality universe detailing a program set up between the Anaishain government and the Lazerblades to stop Mr. Big. The series takes place before the Expired Reality novels, and would showcase your favorite characters - and some new ones - and go into some back story as to why they are the way they are in the ER series.

Sadly, life interrupted my plans to do much with The LZR Project...at the time. Now I am bringing this idea back from the dead and will be using NaNoWriMo 2013 to sketch out a 12-part series. I know I mentioned earlier that I would be rewriting Dark Horizons for NaNoWriMo this year, but I'm changing that up because The LZR Project needs to be written - mostly from scratch - and NaNoWriMo is the perfect way to do so. Of course, I'll also be working on the third novel in the Expired Reality series, Dark Horizons, side by side with my NaNoWriMo project. Needless to say, there will be a lot of Expired Reality story material coming out of the woodwork very soon.

No comments: