Monday, September 3, 2012

Blog Post Series Recap

For those of you just joining my blog, I thought it might be a good idea to give you a recap of the posts in my currently running series.

Right now I have a series running that takes a deeper look at some of the characters of my Black Earth series. So far we've explored:

Cynthia Ruin (Blog Post) (Compendium Entry)
Alpha 1 (Blog Post) (Compendium Entry)
Daisy Pierce (Blog Post) (Compendium Entry)
Pearl (Blog Post) (Compendium Entry)

I have another series running parallel to the Character Spotlight series which takes a look at the different themes found within my Black Earth series and the ways these themes can be used in Christian fiction:

Sexual Content (Blog Post)
Violence (Blog Post)
Faith (Blog Post)
Inherited Religion (Blog Post)

And I have another series running in between all of this that explores the self-publishing side of things, starting with the love and task of writing:

The Right to Write (Blog Post)
NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month (Blog Post)

Later this week we'll take a look at Ryan Anderson from my Black Earth series and explore the theme of betrayal in Christian fiction.

No comments: