Friday, November 22, 2013

NaNoWriMo Victory!

I just crossed the 50,000 word count finish line in my NaNoWriMo novel, The LZR Project! This was my ninth year participating in NaNoWriMo, and this was my ninth year winning it. But even though NaNo is over for me this November, it doesn't mean the manuscript I was drafting is anywhere near done. I cranked out a ton of episodes in the short story series, and a  lot of the story arcs are coming together nicely. Some of the story lines that were started in the Black Earth series are popping up to offer answers to questions many of my readers asked after ending the series, which is a great thing. This series seems to be turning into a bridge of some sort between the Black Earth series and the Expired Reality series, so it will be a perfect introduction for those who haven't had a chance to check out my Expired Reality series yet.

No comments: