Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Website Design Revealed


Well, it's been under wraps for a couple months now, but I've finally finished my new website overhaul. This will be the last time I change the theme of my website. There really wasn't anything too wrong with the way it was, but I felt the need to change it to something that's easier on the eyes and easier to navigate.

The site is pretty simple at the moment, with just info on me, my novel, and a few flash fiction pieces. I am going to be adding many more stories in the upcoming months, along with samples and info on my soon-to-be released novel, and updates on projects including my dive into podcasting.

Check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think! http://www.davidnalderman.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did that yourself? That's awesome. Looks very nice. Easy to read. Easy to navigate. Love that graphic, too. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lynn! :D