Friday, June 1, 2012

Not Much To Say Today

I don't really have much to say today except that I'll be spending most of the day working on the new website design like I have been the past few weeks. Now that I've finally nailed down a direction I want to move in with the layout of the website, I am going to move in it post haste. I also have a doctor appointment I have to take my son to today. Just a basic check up, although it's not going to be fun heading out in 112 degree weather. And then tonight is my weekly writer's meeting with my friend (and cover illustrator for my Expired Reality series), Jelani Parham. So it's going to be a pretty full day.

My goal this weekend is to make some serious headway on the website and draft June's email newsletter. My wife will also be doing some work on the Legion mask for the cover design to Black Earth: Dark Masquerade, which I hope to release the end of this month or early July.

Lots of  irons in the fire. June looks to be an exciting month too with my 33rd birthday and my 7th wedding anniversary! Anyway, I guess that was just a brief update on things. Have a great Friday, and a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: