Monday, March 5, 2012

Punch It, Chewie!

I don't have much to blog about today, only because I'm closing in on the deadline to turn my current manuscript in to my editor. It has to be in her email inbox March 15th - next week - and I still have a TON of work to do on it. The good thing is, I really believe I can reach my goal, but it's probably going to involve some all-nighters this week. And that's okay, because it will be worth it at the end.

Once I hand Black Earth: Dark Masquerade off to my editor, I will be starting on Black Earth: Bridge to Eternity (tentative title), the fourth - and final - volume in my Black Earth series, immediately. This is because the deadline for that book is May 15th, leaving me only two months to transform a NaNoWriMo draft into an award-winning, bestselling ending to an epic series.

Anyway, I'm off to brew some more coffee, down some more sugar cookies, and see how fast I can make the Kessel run. I'll still be posting an excerpt from my draft work on Dark Masquerade this Wednesday, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: