Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ginormous List of Online Self-Published Book Reviewers


In this self-publishing journey, I am just now learning how invaluable online book reviewers are to getting word spread about an authors work. In that vein, I want to let you all know of a gigogiganticnormous (yes, I made up the word) list that I found of online book reviewers who review self-published authors. If you're an indie author looking for people to read and review your latest (or oldest) work, make time to check it out!

http://www.stepbystepselfpublishing.net/reviewer-list.html

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for posting this! I've attempted to spread the word, if you haven't already noticed, and I'm gonna add my blog to the mix right after this reply.

How are the reviews going for you?

____________**************____________
Visit my blog for book reviews, helpful tips, and guest appearances: http://www.fuisti.blogspot.com/
- Tiffany Cole

Unknown said...

Thanks, Tiffany! I appreciate it. I've been trying to email a few reviewers each day. Taking me some time to get through the list, but I chip away at it here and there.