Sunday, November 10, 2013

Zazzle Stores Now Open!

I am happy to announce the opening of the two Zazzle stores I've been working on. Each store is still a little rough around the edges, but I'll be working on them in the next few weeks to get them to 100%.

The first store is called Defiance Goods, and features products created around my Black Earth novel series. The second store is called Nokei Curiosities, and features products created around my Expired Reality novel series. Right now, I have a few basic items in each shop - like watches, medallions, keychains, and even an exclusive 2013 Christmas ornament, but my plan is to add new items and designs to each store each week.

Check out what I have going in both shops and order something for yourself or for someone you know who is a fan of my writing! All of it just in time for the holidays.

No comments: