Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaNoWriMo Update #3 - Over 28,000 Words And Counting!

Yesterday I passed up 28,000 words on my NaNoWriMo novel! Considering this is the start of the second week of NaNo, I'm pretty excited about my progress so far. With the 28,000 words comes eleven episodes of The LZR Project already written out, with more than twenty episodes to go. For the most part, each episode is still based around its own plot while contributing to the overall story arcs that flow through the entire series. There are also a few episode two-parters which are just really big episodes that need to be cut in half to keep the flow of the episode lengths equal.

 Also, in the next few days, I will be announcing a tentative release date for the first episode of The LZR Project and details surrounding each episode's price, means of downloading, and subsequent episode release schedule.

No comments: