Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Compendium Entry - Pearl

Yesterday I gave you a look into the character of Pearl from my Black Earth series. Tomorrow, we'll be taking a look at inherited religion and it's place in Christian fiction. Today I'm happy to say that a new entry to the website Compendium has been added: Pearl's character profile.

For those who are curious what the Compendium is, it is a (ultimately) massive database that I am building from the ground up that will house information on any and all things from both my Black Earth and my Expired Reality series. Each week, new entries will be added to the Compendium. Right now, I'm in a blog series exploring the different characters (and themes) of my Black Earth series, and the majority of released Compendium entries during this series will be character based.

No comments: